Thursday, May 29, 2008

Meme Time

Toby Brown from Classical Presbyterian has tagged me to fill out this Meme.

Here we go:

The Start of Summer Meme

1.) What first tells you that Summer is here?
2.) Name your five of your favorite distinctively Summer habits or customs.
3.) What is your favorite smell of Summer?
4.) What is your favorite taste of Summer?
5.) Favorite Summer memory?
6.) Extreme heat or extreme cold? Which would you choose and why?
7.) What books do you plan to read for the season?
8.) How does the Summer affect your faith? Is it a hindrance or an ally?

1.) I begin to sweat like a dispy baptist in a liquor store. :)

2.) a.) Drinking a beer, sitting on my balcony, reading a book, and listening to the Pittsburgh Pirates on the radio
b.) Fishing
c.) Going to Amusement Parks (Kennywood here in Pittsburgh)
d.) Re-Enacting Civil War Events (Going to this one in a month)
e.) Playing at the park with my daughter

3.) Freshly Cut Grass

4.) Rita's Italian Ice

5.) Family Trip to Niagara Falls after my Senior Year of High School and before I left for Marine Corps boot Camp

6.) Extreme Cold. You can always warm up by natural means (fire, adding clothes), Cooling Down may get you arrested and costs money.

7.) See my post here. For those too lazy to look, Herman Witsius and Francis Turretin.

8.) Hindrance. Heat makes me angry and grumpy.
(Which is why God will send me down South for my first pulpit)

1 comment:

dad said...

Nice list :) I plan on leaving here at noon so we can get to Gettysburg and unload Wednesday before dark. You going to do a church service in camp Sunday?