Friday, February 15, 2008

May I be Delivered...


My daughter discovered this morning a little flick by the name of "Lady and the Tramp". We are currently on our 3rd viewing. Every time the DVD ends she weeps. I tried putting on Lady and the Tramp II, just for a change of pace, but my 20-month old realized immediately that it was not the same movie. She is currently trying to feed Lady a piece of her pancake while saying, "Eat, Doggie, Eat". Every time the Hound Dog barks she giggles uncontrollably. She looks concerned when the Scottie talks.

Have a Good Weekend Y'all.

5 comments:

Lori said...

You will likely be just amazed at how she will remember this when she is 8 years old.

Alan said...

Whine, whine, whine...Dumbo VHS 2x a day for 24 months... I still can recite the dialog when I have a high fever. The kid is 24 now and I can't wait till he gets married and has a little one so I can get him Land Before Time... paybacks are great...

Have fun...bro.

Alan

Viola Larson said...

Treasure your experience. It all goes by to soon.

Alan said...

Amen Viola, Amen... my DUMBO kid has a karate tournament tomorrow. They do get older, and some even grow up. LOL...

Alan

Gary said...

Has she seen the original Fox and the Hound? That was my Disney movie as a kid.